This delicious play on a classic old fashioned is made with our newest limited-release wine, Bourbon Barrel Peach. With sweet notes of peach and citrus expertly balanced by the warm taste of bourbon, this sophisticated drink is sure to remind you of a relaxing summer day.
- 2 ounces of Tanglewood’s Bourbon Barrel Peach
- 2 ounces of bourbon
- Half of a lemon
- Half of an orange
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 3 dashes of bitters
- 1 peach slice
How to Make a Bourbon Barrel Peach Old Fashioned
This drink combines 2 ounces of our Bourbon Barrel Peach Wine, 2 ounces of your favorite bourbon (We personally recommend New Holland’s Dragon’s Milk: Beer Barrel Bourbon), 1 teaspoon of brown sugar, freshly-squeezed juice from half a lemon, freshly-squeezed juice from half an orange, 1 maraschino cherry, 3 splashes of bitters, and ice.
After all the ingredients have been added and stirred, garnish your glass with a slice of peach, and enjoy!
Follow our step-by-step instructions below!
1. To get started, grab a clean cocktail glass.
2. Spoon 1 teaspoon of brown sugar into your glass.
3. Juice half of a lemon and pour the liquid into your glass. (Make sure to remove any seeds.)