Exclusive Tanglewood Benefits From the Comfort of Your Home
Uncork and unwind. When you’re a part of the Wine Club, all you have to do is put your feet up and let hand-picked bottles of Tanglewood wine come to you. Not to mention, you will receive all limited-release wines right when they are released, be able to reserve up to 5 cases of our limited-release products before the general public, and won’t have to deal with any pesky sign-up fees!
The Wine Club was crafted to bring you only the best deals and benefits. That’s why Wine Club members automatically receive ALL Cork Club perks—for no extra cost!
As a Wine Club member, you’ll get:
- Access to multiple small-batch wines produced exclusively for Wine Club members. The bottles are shipped automatically to your door as they are released!
- Access to all limited-release wines the month they are released. Get a taste before everyone else!
- The ability to reserve up to 5 cases of our limited-release products before the general public. Our limited-release wines can go fast, so get first dibs!
- No signup fee! There are no hidden fees—just pay for the wines shipped to you.
- A $20 credit that renews each year. Save it or spend it right away on any Tanglewood purchase!
- $1 off all pours. Save on every glass of wine you enjoy in the Tasting Room!
- 10% off all purchases in the Tasting Room. Anything you want in the Tasting Room is yours—with an automatic discount!
- Email-exclusive offers. On top of your automatic savings, our Wine Club members get first dibs on new releases and wine sales.
Tanglewood Wine Delivery Offerings
Here are just a few Michigan-made, fruit-filled wines that you might find delivered right to your door. Our Tanglewood wine subscription includes a mix of fan-favorite wines and some of our small-batch, limited-release wines.
All of our Holland, Michigan native wines are free of artificial flavors or fillers!
Regulars You Might Find in Your Wine Club Box
Blue Silk - Blue Silk is a sweet blueberry wine with enough flavor to teach grape wines a lesson.
Frontenac - A perfect balance of sweetness and acidity, Frontenac is a red wine that yields a subtle spicy aroma with a tart and juicy finish.
Traminette - Traminette is an intensely aromatic white wine with an easy-going character, perfect for relaxing with friends or enjoying with a meal.
Blue Blood - The richest blueberry port around, Blue Blood is carefully crafted, balanced, and fortified in small batches to bring out the most intense flavor possible.
Apple Pie - Apple Pie Spiced Dessert Wine is an extremely unique wine, made to capture the taste of a Michigan autumn in a glass.
Beach Bum Blueberry - Beach Bum Blueberry is a crisp sparkling wine made from 100% local Michigan blueberries. It uniquely balances sweet, tart, and fruity for an unrivaled fresh flavor.
Sweet Summer Sangria - Tanglewood Sangria is refreshingly sweet and aromatic, packed with fruit at every step of the process.
Black Dawn - Black Dawn is a rich and unique Black Currant wine, made with only premium fruit.
Peach - Peach is a semi-sweet peach wine made with 100% local Michigan peaches. Sometimes simple is better, and nothing beats the flavor of a fresh peach with no artificial flavors.
Limited Releases Available to Wine Club Members
Rosé - The flavor profile of our Rosé leans on the fruity side, so you can expect notes of strawberry, citrus, melon, raspberry, cherry, and fresh flowers.
Vignoles - Vignoles is a white hybrid grape that hangs on the vine concentrating its flavors until late November, producing a stunningly flavorful, dry white wine.
Leon Millot - Leon Millot is our first-ever dry red wine with hints of dark cherry and oak.
Bourbon Barrel Peach - Our Bourbon Barrel Peach is a semi-sweet peach wine with soft notes of bourbon.
Many more to come! - Our small-batch, limited-release wines are only available until the last bottle is gone! But there’s no need to worry — we are constantly working on new blends and creations. And as a Wine Club Member, you’ll always be the first to try our newest releases!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where do you ship?
- Due to state laws and regulations, Tanglewood Winery is currently only able to ship wine in Michigan. Keep checking back for updates as to where we will ship next!
- When will my first box arrive?
- Once you sign up for a Wine Club membership, your first box will ship out within a few days! After your first shipment, the following boxes will go out around the 15th of each month.
- When can I expect my box each month?
- We ship our member's boxes around the 15th of each month. Expect your box within a few days around the 15th!
- Where do you ship from?
- We ship from our farm & winery, located in Holland, Michigan.
- Can I cancel at any time?
- We do require a three-month minimum subscription to start, but once those months are up, you’ll be able to cancel at any time. Please allow up to 30 days to process your cancellation.
- Do I get to choose which wine I receive?
- Our head winemaker hand-selects which bottles go into the Wine Club memberships each month. They are carefully chosen so that you receive some fan favorites, as well as limited releases!
- What do I do if my box arrives damaged or broken?
- Please take some photos and send an email to email@example.com - we promise to make it right!
- Do I have to sign for my shipment?
- Yes. Michigan State law requires that an adult over the age of 21 sign for your box.
- Can I add additional wine to my box?
- While we are unable to add additional wine or merch to our Wine Club shipments, you may certainly order any additional wine you would like via our website.
- Does my subscription auto-renew?
- Your subscription will auto-renew monthly (or bi-monthly if that is the option you choose). And once the first three-month minimum subscription period has passed, you can cancel at any time.
Farm-to-Table at Its Finest.
Before the Tasting Room was created, we began as a small, family-owned blueberry farm. Our founder, Gordon Wassink, first began farming blueberries in the 1960s here in Holland, Michigan, and the farm has been passed from father to son ever since. Our current success as a Holland winery is all thanks to our rich, locally-grown fruit and Trevor Wassink’s passion for chemistry and wine-making!
Learn more about our history.