Enjoy a White Wine Spritzer This Valentine’s Day!
This Valentine's Day cocktail is easy to make with only 4 ingredients: Tanglewood Winery’s Traminette, orange liqueur, sparkling water, and a handful of frozen raspberries. It's a light and bubbly blend that you’re sure to fall in love with.
When crafting this White Wine Spritzer, you can use one of two ingredients to give it those light and airy bubbles. For a less potent drink, we recommend using sparkling water or seltzer. But if you want a stronger drink, substitute the sparkling water for prosecco or champagne.
This delicious cocktail is made to share with someone special. Cheers to a memorable Valentine's Day and a memorable drink!
Prep time: 3 minutes
Servings: 2 drinks
- 1 cup of Traminette wine
- ¾ cup of sparkling water, prosecco, or champagne
- 1 oz. of orange liqueur (like Grand Marnier or Cointreau)
- A handful of frozen raspberries
- Begin by pouring the Traminette wine into a small pitcher.
- Next, mix in the sparkling water, prosecco, or champagne.
- Add a touch of orange liqueur and stir together.
- Divide the cocktail evenly between two glasses and add a few frozen raspberries to keep the drinks refreshingly cold.
- Enjoy and have a Happy Valentine’s Day!
About Tanglewood Winery’s Traminette Wine
Crafted in Holland, Michigan, our Traminette is an intensely aromatic white wine with an easygoing character, perfect for relaxing with friends or enjoying a meal. True to our motto, Traminette is made with 100% locally grown Traminette grapes with no water added.
You can find Traminette on our website and in West Michigan stores near you!