Sunshine + Sangria = a recipe for a great afternoon! Sangria is perfect for entertaining. It’s one of the easiest and tastiest drinks to make, and bonus: it looks beautiful!
Tanglewood wines are already sweet and fruity so they are perfect in sangrias! Here are a few recipes using Blue Silk (Purchase Here). Let us know which ones you try. Cheers!
Refreshing Blueberry-Lime Sangria
1 Bottle of Blue Silk (purchase here)
4 cups Lime LaCroix (or other lime soda)
2 cups Blueberries, frozen
Blueberries (for garnish)
Mint Leaves (for garnish)
- Mix Blue Silk and Lime LaCroix (or other lime soda) in a pitcher.
- Add in frozen blueberries.
- Pour over ice.
- Using a toothpick, spear fresh blueberries and mint leaf and use to garnish your drink.
Blueberry and Cranberry Sangria
1 Bottle of Blue Silk
2 cups Cranberry Juice
2 cups Blueberries
2 tablespoons sugar
- Mix Blue Silk, Cranberry Juice, and Brandy in a pitcher.
- In a bowl, mash Blueberries and Sugar together.
- Add mashed blueberry/sugar mixture to the pitcher.
- Add half of the sliced lemon.
- Refrigerate overnight. (Minimum 4 hours)
- Serve and garnish glasses with leftover lemon slices and blueberries.
Fresh Berry Sangria
*Fresh fruit amounts are optional depending on how much you like.
1/2 Pint Fresh Blackberries
1/2 Pint Fresh Blueberries
1 Pint Strawberries
1 Cup Club Soda
1 Bottle Blue Silk
- Add fresh fruit to the bottom of a pitcher.
- Pour in bottle of Blue Silk.
- Refrigerate overnight (Minimum 4 hours)
- Pour in club soda before serving.
- Serve and garnish with extra fruit.